It may be fall, but here in St. Louis, we’ve had some unseasonably warm days throughout the month of October. A few days where even turning on the oven wasn’t appealing because the sun was hot enough to heat the inside of the house too much. But with that said, it doesn’t take much to cool us off when we set our minds on a frozen beverage. Today’s choice was a Fall Smoothie. We chose to combine traditional berries with cranberries to create this delicious Autumn Cranberry Chia Smoothie.
After a quick visit to Walmart to pick up all the necessary ingredients, we chose to use Pure Via because it tastes great and is a natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweetener. Pure Via is a great choice for people trying to live a healthy lifestyle. All natural, Non-GMO, made from the pure, sweet extract of the stevia plant, it has no artificial processing or preservatives. I love that it sweetens your food, but has ZERO calories!
We don’t always sweeten up our smoothies, but Pure Via was the absolute perfect addition!
- 1 cup sweetened cranberries, frozen
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 cup blackberries, frozen
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup nonfat milk
- 6 packets Pure Via sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds (prepared as directed on pkg)
- ¼ - ½ cups ice cubes
- In your blender, layer the ingredients in this order: milk, greek yogurt, chia, Pure Via sweetener, ice cubes, frozen berries.
- Blend well. Enjoy!
Try Pure Via for Yourself!
– You can save $.55 on ONE (1) Pure Via Non-GMO, All Natural, Zero Calorie 40 ct. Packets by visiting http://coupons.walmart.com/?cid=18462394 (Hurry! While Supplies Last!)
– You can also take advantage of a free song and cookbook/songbook download from Jewel at http://purevia.com/Jewel-Tunes/
Follow Pure Via!
– On Facebook
– On Twitter
– On Pinterest