This Blueberry Morning Coffee Cake and this shop have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
Blueberry Morning Coffee Cake is the perfect cake for weekend guests or after school snack! This Blueberry Morning Coffee Cake batter can be prepared the night before and refrigerated overnight which makes it great when you have guests, or if you want something you can simply throw together and bake in the morning.
When you’re ready to bake it, simply allow to sit on the counter 20 minutes to take the chill out and then enjoy baking it up fresh in the morning. Sweet blueberry crunch and cinnamon and brown sugar make this an elegant, indulgent and not-too-sweet treat that’s worthy of the most formal brunch buffet.
We love this because of how easy it is. The longest time is simply baking it. Post Great Grains Blueberry Morning cereal is perfect for this recipe because of the combination of whole-grain clusters, real fruit and crunchy nuts which lends itself perfectly to the crunch in the cake.
It’s the perfect amount of natural sweetness. This Blueberry Morning Coffee Cake is literally just lightly sweetened with the flavor of Blueberry, with a delicate crunch in each bite.
The Great Grains Blueberry Morning cereal is amazing on its own too. A wholesome balance of ingredients that delivers on both taste and nutrition. It’s a delicious mix that takes your day from good to great – and in this case, good things come together to make one great thing.
The cereal combines fruit, nuts and seeds for balance and a great taste! Use it with muffins, coffee cake and other delicious baked goods to lend a soft sweetness and flavor and a delicate crunch to every bite.
If you wanted to, you could probably fold in some chopped blueberries too, though I found the cereal brought exactly the amount I wanted and they baked up perfectly in the cake.
- 1¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, softened (omit salt if you use salted butter)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Post Great Grains Blueberry Morning cereal
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Post Great Grain Blueberry Morning cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9"x9" square pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. On low speed, add in the butter, egg and milk and mix beat together for 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in the Post Great Grains Blueberry Morning Cereal; spread in pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter with a fork. After crushing the Post Great Grains Blueberry Morning Cereal, mix into the brown sugar mixture. It should be a little clumpy.
- Sprinkle the top of the cake batter with the crunchy topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, approx 35-40 minutes.
What would you use Great Grains Blueberry Morning cereal to make?
Find Great Grains Blueberry Morning at Walmart in the cereal aisle.