This Buffalo Wing Snack Mix is easy to make and tastes savory and spicy! It’s our favorite to whip up for an on-the-go snack!
Welcome to 12th Day of the 12 Days of Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats Link Up!
Today I brought Buffalo Wing Snack Mix!
That’s right, today is the last day and I’m so sad it’s coming to an end. It was loads of fun and I still have dozens of treat ideas to share. Those will have to come next year or for Valentine’s Day. Today I thought I’d share any you might have missed and see if you want to link up one last time. Any Christmas or Holiday related post counts. Crafts, DIY, recipes. All of it is okay!
These two amazing women have awesome treats in store for you as well!
- Micha from Cooking Mimi
- Pam from Blueberries and Blessings
We love this Buffalo Wing Snack Mix… perfect for an on the go snack!
I couldn’t resist this fantastic flavorful snack for today. My teenagers go crazy over this Buffalo Wing Snack Mix and whip it up to take to school for lunch or as an afternoon snack all the time. It’s easy to pop in a bag and bring in your purse and it’s SO good!
- 6 cups of snack mix (we mixed pretzels, crackers, chex mix, etc.)
- 5 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons of Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together your choice of snack mix items - we used pretzels, small crackers and chex mix this time. But we mix it up each time - anything you like in a snack mix will work including nuts, cheese crackers, etc.
- In a small pan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the mixture over the snack mix and stir to coat evenly. Shake the seasoning envelope over the snack mix and toss to coat.
- Spread the snack mix out on a cookie sheet. Pop the pan in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then serve.
Don’t forget to link up your own fun Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats underneath this Buffalo Wing Snack Mix post. Anything goes… share holiday decorations, projects, crafts, DIY and of course, recipes. Link up below. Also please don’t forget to go check out Pam and Micha too!