Have you ever had one of those recipes that is like a standard go-to when you are stuck and not sure what to make for dinner? This Cheesy Pork Chops recipe is exactly that recipe for me. It is one of the few items that I make, that everyone in the entire house raves about. They will request it.
As a food blogger, there are very few recipes that make it into our “make again” arsenal. Not because they aren’t good, but because we are always on the path to something new, something better.
Cheesy Pork Chops are one of those recipes that are from forever and a day ago, everyone has probably had them at some point in their life, but they make it into our quick and easy meal plan for a busy night. Especially when I’m not making a food blog post or busy working on developing a new recipe.
I avoid pork products as much as possible since they are so bad for you. Our bodies do not digest pork easily. However, my children and husband love these Cheesy Pork Chops, so sometimes I cave and this is one of their favorites.
There is a printable version of Cheesy Pork Chops below this one.
Cheesy Pork Chops
6 Pork chops
Butter to fry in
1/4 cup Flour
3/4 cup milk
8 ounces pkg of cream cheese — cubed
1/2 tablespoon Garlic salt
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Coat the chops with the seasoned flour, and brown in margarine or butter. Heat milk and add cream cheese, garlic salt and 1/4 C Parmesan cheese, mixing well until blended. Place chops in baking dish ( 12×8). Cover with sauce, and 1/4 Parmesan cheese, bake at 325, 50 minutes, or until chops are tender.
- 6 Pork chops
- Butter to fry in
- ¼ cup seasoned flour
- ¾ cup milk
- 8 ounces pkg of cream cheese, cubed
- ½ tablespoon Garlic salt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, divded
- Paprika, to sprinkle on them before serving
- Heat a frying pan, melting about 2-3 tablespoons of butter.
- Coat the chops with the seasoned flour, and brown the melted butter.
- In a separate pot, heat milk and add cream cheese, garlic salt and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, mixing well until blended and smooth.
- Place the pork chops in a baking dish, cover with the sauce and the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 50 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.