Give Me Five memorable things you have done before.
1. Rode to the pyramids at dusk on horseback in Egypt. Yes, absolutely breathtaking.
2. In honor of my son’s birthday today (Happy 15th Birthday Ryan), I gave birth two times to the most beautiful people on earth. So proud to be a mom. Becoming a mom is my greatest achievement.
3. Been published. Seeing your work in print is amazing. I will always cherish and remember the first time.
4. I have met several famous people. The strongest memory I have of meeting someone famous, happens to be LeAnn Rimes – several times. Really mostly before she was famous. But it was interesting, she always seemed to remember my son every time she saw him. I distinctly remember her singling him out on stage and waving at him until he smiled. So sweet.
5. Taught a class at a major scrapbooking convention. Now, it was years and years ago, but it was a really memorable and fun experience that I would not mind repeating.
How about you?
If you participate in the Give Me Five Monday – leave a comment and I’ll come by and take a peek!!