Holy cow I cannot believe that Christmas is just over a month away! I feel like just yesterday we were swimming and running through the sprinklers – how did Christmas get here so fast!?!?!
Want a great frugal Christmas Gift Idea? Try one of these!
- A large, white, 3-ring binder with a clear front covering (one in which you can slip a cover in)
- A package of white printer paper
- Clear sleeves you can put in the binder
- Markers, scissors, glitter, glue, and any other craft items along that line
- Your Chef’s favorite recipes! (or just some family favorites)
All you have to do is write down, or type, the gift-receiver’s favorite recipes on the printer paper. Then you can decorate the paper by hand or print some images and paste them onto the paper, and slip the paper into the clear sleeves when it’s all dry.
This is a great gift because not only is it completely personalized and it protects the recipes from damage while in use, but you can keep adding to it and it keeps all the recipes together- you don’t have to go to a bunch of different cookbooks for one meal!
It’s also a good idea to add dividers and mark them ‘Poultry’, ‘Desserts’, ‘Salads’, etc.