I’m a little late today since I had so many posts that wound up going up yesterday. I really didn’t want to inundate my poor followers with so much. Today is Letter H is the A-Z April Blogging Challenge and I went for Ham. We had tons of ham leftover from Easter and I wanted to find something to do with all the leftovers. This, wonderful, very traditional southern dish, was it.
- 2 cups cooked pasta
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 clove garlic,minced
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- ¾ cups chopped celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup dill pickles, chopped
- 2 cups chopped ham
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook your pasta until tender, according to package directions.
- Drain and run cold water over the pasta to cool it off. Drain all water.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley.
- In a large bowl, pour in the pasta and add the mayo sauce and mix together well.
- Add the celery, onion, dill pickles and ham and mix together.
- Gently stir in the shredded cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Check out my other recipes posted for the A-Z Challenge:
K – Key Lime Cookies
L – Lemon Donuts
N – Italian Nachos