Hot Chocolate Brownies with Marshmallow are such a fun winter time treat!
Welcome to Day 5 of the 12 Days of Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats Link Up!
It’s Day 5 and it’s the beginning of our second week of 12 Days of Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats. We are excited to be back and we hope you will join us again and link up your favorite Holiday Treats, Crafts, Decorations or DIY Holiday projects to the party. There are really no rules, would just be nice if you stopped by and visited the other hosts too.
They have awesome treats in store for you as well!
- Micha from Cooking Mimi
- Pam from Blueberries and Blessings
Mmm… yes, just yes. These Hot Chocolate Brownies with Marshmallow Swirl were the perfect ending to a crazy, hectic week and tasted just the way I envisioned them. All I wanted was a fun little treat to end the week, and instead what I got was addicting bites of chocolaty goodness. I am not complaining, I ate several.
After making our hot chocolate cupcakes last week, we decided to see if we could find a Hot Chocolate Brownie recipe, and indeed, we did find one. We tweaked it a bit to suit our own taste, but it was totally worth it. And I give you… Hot Chocolate Brownies with Marshmallow.
Let’s enjoy some Hot Chocolate Brownies with Marshmallow Swirl on this cold wintery night!
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Marshmallow Fluff (about ½ cup or so)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare your brownie pan.
- In a pan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the cocoa until incorporated.
- Add the sugar and remove from heat.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour a little at a time and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared brownie pan.
- Drop the marshmallow fluff in heaping spoonfuls. Use a knife to swirl it throughout the brownie batter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
Don’t forget to link up your own fun Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats. Anything goes… share holiday decorations, projects, crafts, DIY and of course, recipes. Link up below and be sure to check back tomorrow for another fabulous holiday recipe. Also please don’t forget to go check out Pam and Micha too!