Blogging is therapeutic. Many people start a blog because they have words to share. A topic they know a lot about, or are very passionate about. They want to share their knowledge and experience with the world. Some just start a blog to share their life with friends or family. No matter what your reason for starting a blog, here is a round up of some very, very useful articles for starting, maintaining and running your blog. Whether you’re a newbie and just starting out, or a very tech savvy blogger who’s been creating content for years, there is something here for everyone. If you have a handy guide or how-to page on your blog that fits here, please share in the comments below and I will add it.
Blogging Basics: Starting Your Blog
- How do I start a blog?
- How to choose a blogging platform that is right for you.
- How to choose the right niche for your blog
- Tips for Choosing the Right Blog Name
- How to Choose a WordPress Theme
- 5 Things Every Blog Should Have
Blogging Basics: Maintaining a Blog
- 18 Blogging Tips to Create and Maintain a Successful Blog
- How to Make a Media Kit
- Best Wordpress Plugins: 15 Best WordPress Plugins
- The Monthly Blog Maintenance Checklist
Beyond Blogging Basics: Helpful Blogging Tips
- 10 Tips for an Awesome AND SEO Friendly Blog Post
- 10 Tips to get more Fans/Readers
- 32 Smart Ways to Drive More Traffic to your blog
- How to monetize a food blog (tips are great for anyone)